Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Finally Done

Way back in November we all went to Texas to see Chris's family. While I was there I went with Kirsten, Jenny, and Danielle to some outdoor flea market/craft place (I am sorry for the horrible explanation). Anyways, it was fun except since I was flying back on a plane, I couldn't buy anything. I thought this would be just fine until I saw this sweet little plaque that said "I found my prince and his name is Daddy". As you can guess I wanted it real bad for Ella's room so I decided then and there that I would make my own.

So, I got a board and some paint and I started on the project. I still can't believe it took me 6 months to do!! I mean seriously, it doesn't look like it took 6 months. But I am happy to have it done and I think it turned out pretty cute.

Here are some pics:






5 comments:

Danielle said...

That is so cute Kira! You could seriously sell those - I would totally buy one! The place is called Canton - haha, loved your explanation of it. It's all that and so much more! You should post pics of your place before y'all leave it forever.

Clark Family said...

Great job! I am the queen of starting projects and NEVER finishing them, so even if you took 6 months... you finished!! HOORAY! And to top it all off, it's adorable!!

Jenny said...

Kira, this is seriously great! You are so talented. I agree with Danielle--you really could sell them!

K said...

This totally ROCKS! People would definitely buy it (remember what was being sold in some places of the flea market/craft place called Canton!).

And I love that it took you so long because it makes me feel better about myself!

You should fly back down here to get more ideas!

Love,
K

David and Sarah said...

Great job on the plaque. It's so cute! And good job on finishing a project, I've got a couple that are so old its embarrassing, so I'm glad that you've got this one all done.