Friday, May 22, 2009

A Little Bit of Luck

A few days ago I found a 4 leaf clover. I was out in the yard with Ella when I looked down in the grass and there it was. Chris couldn't believe it. He said he didn't know they really existed.

Here's the proof:


Well, let me tell you those clovers really work. Boy have I been having good luck!



First, I went to Old Navy yesterday to look around and found some amazing deals. I got all this for 20 bucks!!! Can you believe it? That's 6 sweaters, 5 shirts, 1 dress, and one pair of tights. The most I spent on one item was 1.97!!!!!

Then later on in the day Chris and I went to the park with Ella. It was so hot that we decided to go to the gas station and get a slurpee. We were going to use some of our speedy points for a free drink but the rewards machine was broken. We were so bummed but that little clover came to the rescue and an employee said we could go ahead and get one for free!! We didn't have to use any of our points. It was so refreshing (all free things are).

Then this morning when I checked my email I found that Shutterfly had sent me 50 free prints. I was so happy...I have been needing to print some pictures of Ella and now I did it for free!!!

I can't wait to see what that little clover does for me next!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Sweet luck for sure!!:)

That's awesome!

Cindy said...

Wow, I think I might go look out in the yard and see if I can find me one.

David and Sarah said...

whoa, I gotta get me one of those clovers. I'm so impressed with your deal at old navy!

Clark Family said...

I would LOVE some of that luck... maybe I'll take the kids on a 'treasure hunt' to look for a clover of our own!!