Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What the Pisa?

Ella has started naming her toys. I think the names are pretty funny so I thought I would share.

She has a stuffed penguin named Mape and a Strawberry Shortcake Doll named Sugar. There is also a stuffed giraffe named Haffy and a my little pony named Cherrylee. Then there is a stuffed horse named Pisa (Peace-ah) and an octopus named Pisa. A pony named Pisa and an armadillo named Pisa. Sometimes my name is Pisa and so is Daddy's. Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty go by Pisa around these parts and you might also find a dinosaur or two that like to be called Pisa.

The best is that we have been trying to teach her the Prophet's name but currently he also goes by Pisa as well. I hope he doesn't mind.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I was seriously laughing so hard while I was reading that. She is just too funny!

K said...

We all need a little "pisa" in our lives! A "pisa" pizza is good. Or a "pisa" chocolate works too. The one thing we DON"T want is to step in a "pisa" poo!

I'm funny, I know!

I luv ya!
K

David and Sarah said...

Oh wow, Ella is so funny. I love reading about all her, she makes me laugh.

Jenny said...

BAHAHA! I don't think he'd mind. :)

Clark Family said...

That is awesome!