Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So Proud of My Sunbeam

So Ella is officially a Sunbeam. It is exciting to have her in Primary. Her favorite part is learning the new songs during Singing Time. It is too cute to hear her singing songs that I don't even know. I also love hearing her tell me about Sunbeams. This week she came home and said "My teacher teached me a special lesson today about the activity (Nativity) and a new bersion (version) of "Once there was a Snowman"." I love it when she tries to use new words and has no idea how to pronounce them.

One of the things they are doing in Primary is memorizing scriptures. Ella was given a little book that has a scripture each month for her learn. Each night before we read from the Book of Mormon we work on her scripture for the month. And I am so proud because she memorized it!! She learned the scripture for January and is now so excited to learn the scripture for February!!

It's fun to be in Primary :)

No comments: