Thursday, February 10, 2011

It Should be Illegal...



To be this happy!










There he is suffering with pink eye and only a lid to play with and I turn around and this is the smile I get. I love this happy boy.

He is growing and changing all the time. I am pretty sure that he can say Ella and loves to call for her whenever she leaves the room. Even Ella says he is saying her name BUT if I ever ask him to say Ella he looks at me like I am a fool (they must be born with this behavior).

He still loves his food and has learned how to tell me if he wants more and I am taking too long. He makes fists with both his hands and growls at me. I probably shouldn't think this is cute but seriously, I can't help but laugh every time.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

how cute! he sounds like so much fun.

and i love your new blog. ♥

Celeste said...

Just so you know Kira, I think William is the cutest kid on the planet. When I saw him the other day in the community room with his camo blanket I knew I needed to copy him and keep William II for myself. Or, I guess have another boy myself and hope he's as darn cute. And that was with the pink eye even. :?)