Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Outings

One great part about living in Rochester is the Fall. It is beautiful..and thankfully our good friends, James and Sarah, planned some fun activities that got us out to enjoy it.

James is Chris's business partner or as I like to say "work wife". Sarah is James' girlfriend and also went to school with Chris. Ella is really shy around them (I actually think she is scared of James) but she does love to tell me how pretty Sarah is and gets very excited when he are going to all hang out.

So now that they have been introduced..our first fall outing was to go apple picking. And since a picture can tell a story..I will let the pictures do just that...

Do I look like I am miserable? This kid weighs almost 16 pounds!!!

Some people are such overachievers ;)
PS...notice the red tape...

Carrying the spoils!!

Our second outing was to a corn maze. Ella complained the whole time we were walking through it about how she wanted to get out (3 year olds are always fun). She did however like the duck racing and she loved riding the cow train. Sorry there are no pictures of these things because my camera stopped working. I am praying for it :)
Here are some fun pictures though of James and Chris acting like 3 year olds...

The chase..

I see this kind of thing all the time at Whipple Park.

Corn Husk Gun...poor Will cried after every shot.

1 comment:

K said...

Fun! I was shocked to see that in the corn husk gun picture, Chris' profile looks so much more like Bobby than what I ever thought! Miss you guys!