Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ella the Midwife


I LOVE my midwives!! Not just because they take good care of me but because they let Ella be a part of everything.

They let her see how much she weighs and they take time to talk to her about having a baby brother. But Ella's favorite part is when she gets to turn on the little machine and find the baby's heartbeat (as shown above).

As a side note, I went back and forth about whether or not to put this picture up because, well, this is not my best side (not that I have one right now). But I decided to anyway..hoping that everyone would focus on Ella's happy little face as opposed to my huge belly (though I do have a good excuse!).

6 comments:

Jenelle said...

That picture is so sweet! Ella and Will will love looking at the picture when they're older. Great idea to capture it! Hope to see you tomorrow!

Cindy said...

That's so awesome Ella can be so involved with your check-ups. She looks so happy in the picture! She's going to be a great big sister! :)

Danielle said...

what a great picture!! aw, i love it!

Jordan and Rachel said...

That is so awesome Kira. She really is a doll. The other day Jordan said to me that he hopes Abigail talks as cute as Ella does. I do too. I just think she is full of personality. I can't wait to meet Will. He is in good hands will such a smart big sister.

shawver-news said...

I think it's great she is so involved in the prenatal process. It helps her understand something is going on so she won't be shocked when the baby comes.

Jenny said...

Ella's face is absolutely priceless!!!!!