Monday, January 26, 2009

I am an open book....

Thanks go out to Kirsten for this post. She tagged me and now I am supposed to write 10 "honest" things about myself that no one knows.

So here ya go:

1.) I don't like to be alone.

2.) I might be a "control freak". I just really like for things to go my way, because after all, my way is the best way (or at least I think so).

As a side note: being a "control freak" means I struggle with having a toddler who really likes to make her own choices.

3.) I can't stand stains on clothes. So...I struggle with having a toddler who stains her outfit within 5 minutes after putting it on. I am trying to get better about stains because some days I have to change Ella's clothes 3 times. She even cries now when she drops food on her clothes.

4.) I have a reoccurring nightmare that all my teeth are slowly falling out. This nightmare began after playing intermural softball and being struck to the mouth with the softball. My jaw was broken and I had to have 5 root canals. This is also when I found out I was pregnant with Ella (good news, but bad timing). It was a bad week so it is hunts me when I go to sleep.

5.) I seriously have no aptitude for sports (see above). In middle school the big joke in gym class was to see how many people could call my name and then throw the ball at my face. I was always the last person chosen to be on anyone's team. And in high school I would have been a straight A student if I didn't have to take gym (I got a C).

6.) I feel like I can only be happy if I do whatever makes someone else happy but I also like to do what makes me happy, so I drive myself crazy!

7.) I have the worst itchy back ever! I think I have excema or something.

8.) If I hear about a disease, I think I have it (see above). For this reason I need to give up my addiction to the TV show "House" because I keep thinking I need to go the doctor.

9.) I LOVE DIP!!!! Chip dip, veggie dip, cheese dip, they are all so wonderful. Recently, I introduced dip to Ella for the first time and she loves it too. She even ate it with a spoon and I thought, I would do that if I didn't know that it is wrong.

10.) I am taking guitar lessons. My fingers hurt and I can't play anything but E, F, and G. But those notes sound ohh so good!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Love it! you crack me up! Didn't know about the teeth nightmares! I also didn't know you love House, too. Love that show!

K said...

Yeah for completing the tag! I had a flashback to that infamous day you got hit in the mouth - UGH! Your obsession with stains gives me a little more insight into the wacky girl that you are (good luck with that "toddler-staining-her-clothes-in-five-minutes" problem!

Love ya,
K

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, I didn't know whether to cry or laugh when I read that Ella cries when she spills on her clothes. You guys are so awesome, and I really, really miss you!!!

David and Sarah said...

Wow, that was great! It makes me miss you so much.