Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby Doll

Recently we have been having some serious bedtime battles. Ella used to go to sleep so nicely but we were having 2-3 hours of screaming before she would fall asleep. We felt like we had to come up with something to help ease her troubles. We decided that the baby doll was the answer.
Ella loves her baby doll. She rocks her baby, hums her songs, kiss her, feeds her a bottle, and even burps her baby doll. So, we decided to get the baby some PJs.
Now at bedtime we put PJs on the baby doll and put PJs on Ella and then they go to bed together. And what do you know but there is no more screaming. She just snuggles down next to her baby and goes to sleep. It is so cute!

Check out Ella playing with her baby doll:

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh, that is the funniest thing ever! Hahahahaha!!! I like how she put the bottle in the baby's eye first - too funny! And then she was burping the baby just like I burped Maddy the first time!

I love that video and I'm so glad there's no more screaming at bedtime - I hated hearing about that! :o)

Angela said...

You know what? You guys are great parents! I would have just played the "I'm more stubborn than you" game.

Jenny said...

I LOVE when she burps the baby!!! She is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!