Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Watkins Glen

What...I just had a baby??? So, I should go on a one and a half mile hike up some 800 stairs right???

Well...that is exactly what we did and boy was it beautiful...


The trip was a little impromptu so we weren't very prepared. We went with our friends the Howells and thank goodness she had her camera or I wouldn't have any pictures. Also, since we weren't expecting to be hiking...Chris ended up carrying Will in his car seat the whole time...while I ran after Ella (why do kids only have one speed..aka super fast?). It was a lot of fun and we are so glad the Howells invited us!!!

Here are some pics:







2 comments:

Jenelle said...

Looks like you had a great time! Wish we could've been there to join you. Hope things are going well. We miss you guys!

Rachel said...

That was so fun. We are going to have to get together soon. Thanks for joining us. I am so glad you could. Let me know if you need company or a place to hang out:)