Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Little Q&A

My friend did this with her kids and I thought it was cute. It is always interesting to get into the mind of a 3 year old.


Questions about me:

Q: What do I say to you the most?
A: "you laugh at me"

Q: What makes me happy?
A: laughing

Q: What makes me sad?
A: "if Daddy be's mean at you"

Q: How old am I?
A: 7

Q: What is my favorite thing to do?
A: "play with me"

Q: What am I really good at?
A: "holding me"

Q: What is my job?
A: "clapping your hands"

Q: What am I not very good at?
A: "not holding me so much"

Q: What is my favorite food?
A: waffles

Q: How do you know I love you?
A "if you tickle me"


Questions about Chris:

Q: What does Daddy say to you the most?
A: "he tickles me"

Q: What makes Daddy happy?
A: "if I help him"

Q: What makes Daddy sad?
A: "Daddy can't be sad, Daddy be's happy all day."

Q: How old is Daddy?
A: "I think he's number 3."

Q: What is Daddy really good at?
A: "cleaning the car"

Q: What is Daddy's job?
A: "getting messy and messy"

Q: What is Daddy not very good at?
A: "changing my clothes"

Q: What is Daddy's favorite food?
A: cereal

Q: How do you know that Daddy loves you?
A: "because he winks his eye"

7 comments:

Charity said...

So Darn Cute! I love it- what a cute idea.

Traci M said...

I'm totally copying your idea; so cute! :) By, the way, I'm curious your reaction to some of the things she said. For example, do you even like waffles, and does Chris really have trouble changing Ella's clothes?

Sarah D said...

Too cute, you'll probably be seeing that on my blog too. I love how old you are. Anyway, how are you doing? How's recovery and having a new baby around? Anyway, we've gotta chat soon. Do I have your current phone number?

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute!!!!

Jenelle said...

That is so cute Kira- such a fun idea. She is darling. I miss you guys.

Bobbi said...

That is so darn cute Kira. She is adorable. Her hair reminds me so much of Danielle when she was young. I'm so happy for the new addition to your family!!!

Clark Family said...

That is a super cute idea! What fun answers!