Saturday, December 12, 2009























I remember when I went away to college thinking that my mother was silly for keeping all my dance costumes. I knew I would never want them. Boy, was I wrong.

Today, I am so grateful she kept them because I am sure I had more fun watching Ella play with them than I ever had wearing them. She was walking around the house with her hands on her hips saying "Step, Step, Step". She seems to think that she has to walk differently when she is all dressed up than when she is just wearing normal clothes.

So, thanks Mom for keeping these for me even when I said I knew I would never want them. I guess (maybe) she knows more than me :)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

she looks so cute all dressed up! how fun!!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, these are so cute!!!

Sarah D said...

Ella is so cute. I need a little girl too. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well and I loved reading the updated family Q&A's, so funny. Oh, by the way, how would I get a Christmas card to you all. I don't think I have an updated address.