Saturday, June 6, 2009

La Diva!



Last week I went into my room to hang up clothes and this is what I found. I thought, "Just make yourself comfortable, why don't you?" She thinks she is such a princess!





Also...............Last Sunday I thought I got her all ready for church so I went into the bathroom to put on make-up and do my hair. While I was finishing getting ready, Ella finished too. She put on her tiara, and pearls, then brought me her tutu to make the look complete.


She was devastated that she couldn't wear them to church.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

She's just trying to wear her Sunday best. Sheesh, guys. :)

Jenny said...

hahahahaha!!!! I absolutely agree with D. :) She is totally a diva princess--getting all snuggly in the big comfy bed, and wearing her pearly bests to church. I. LOVE. THIS. GIRL.

Melissa Monday said...

Ella is so, so cute, Kira. I am so sad that you guys are leaving. Thank you for your testimony yesterday, by the way. I can't tell you how much I admire you. Michael and I moved more in our first 5 or 6 years of marriage than years that we'd been married too. I related so much to what you said and really appreciated your insight and wisdom on motherhood and life. I really hope you guys move back here when Chris finishes school.