Sunday, April 5, 2009

PeePee on the Potty!!!

Doesn't that title just warm your heart?

So, seriously we are doing it. It being the dreaded potty training. My sister Rayna always called it "potty wars" and I am starting to get attached to that title.

Ella starting showing interest in sitting on the potty after our trip to Texas. I am sure this is because Debbie would let Ella watch Gretchen use the bathroom (can't wait to bust that out when they are teenagers)! But seriously, this was a great idea.

I don't think anyone needs a lot of details about how many times Ella's peed on the potty or anything, I mean let's get serious you might be eating right now. But everyday seems a little better than the last, though I am currently contemplating giving it all up tomorrow and trying again when she is older. Or maybe I can borrow Gretchen for a week and she can teach her???

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I think borrowing Gretchen for a week is a great idea. :)

That's so exciting!

L & L said...

I'd gladly let Madisen come give some lessons. You wouldn't even have to wipe her!

Brittany said...

that was brittany. My neighbors were on here and that's their account

Danielle said...

That is so awesome! Good for y'all (and good luck too)!