Sunday, March 27, 2011

She's 4 and She's Cute!

My sister (Rayna) and I made this dress for Ella this week. I would have liked to have had a brown sash around the middle and lace at the bottom but when we asked Ella if she was going to wear it and she responded "If it is pretty enough", I figured we would let her accessorize.

I love the way it turned out. It is the perfect mix between my vintage style and Ella's fancy style. She even represented her father by wearing his Simon Business School pin right in the middle of the dress (she makes me laugh). And of course the look was made complete with her Fancy Nancy knee highs.

Isn't in fun to be a four-year-old girl/princess?

3 comments:

Danielle said...

what a little sweetie! we wish we could have helped y'all celebrate. please let her know that maddy said 'happy birthday' and we all love her a lot. ♥ miss you guys!!!

K said...

Love it! Miss you guys bunches and bunches!

Traci M said...

Very cute! I saw it on Sunday and thought it was cute. How cool that you made it!