Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why I NEED Chocolate!



We can't keep clothes on this child (she says she has to wear underwear to be modest). So, if you are going to feel awkward about seeing Ella in only underwear then look away.


Here are all the crazy things she is saying:
"I've got to sing stand-up. I've got to sing the Colors song. I wear blue today, all the colors of the world. I'm a rainbow today, I'm a rainbow today. That's silly..let's sing, let's sing...little, little, little, little things. One, One..little, little, little (stop, and clap)."

A bunch of gibberish to the tune of The Farmer and the Dell.

"When I get back is when I... I like to play with, like to run with. I like to run and stomp my feet. And I hurt my...I bonked my toe."

3 comments:

Brittany said...

awww! I'm so glad you were able to catch that on camera--i swear my kids freeze up and the just stare when I turn ours on.

Jenny said...

I miss this kid!!!! She is so fantastic!!!

shawver-news said...

LOL! She is hilarious! Life is not boring with Ella!