Monday, August 11, 2008

Busy Weekend

It was quite the week for us. My sister Jami and her family came into town. It was fun to see them and have all the kids play together. I wish it would have lasted longer.
The kids had the best time playing outside in the sandbox and in the sprinkler. Though, Ella didn't like the water on her clothes or the sand on her shoes. She is such a girl. Check out the fun:



We also went to a baseball game in Toledo with my sister Rayna and her family. It was awesome because we had a free dinner before the game and had free ice cream and popcorn during the game. This was all provided by my brother-in-law, Jeff's, work. We were glad we got invited. Ella really liked the popcorn as you can see from the picture.

2 comments:

K said...

She's so much bigger than the last time I saw her at the end of July! BTW - I love that she KNOWS who "Kirsten" is in her world!!!!

Jenny said...

She is just seriously so precious!! She is getting so big! I miss you guys!